You are here
United Way Campaign
United Way Campaign: Oct. 25 - Nov. 2, 2018
This year's district-wide United Way campaign will take place Thursday, Oct. 25 - Friday, Nov. 2. Online pledge forms are now available.
The campaign helps local organizations, including Education Foundation of Bloomington, Thomas Burnett Memorial Education Fund, and the We Believe Alliance.
- Welcome Letter
- United Way Partner Agencies
- United Way Impact Sheet
- Site Coordinators
- EFB Programs
- Local Organization Addresses
Staff are able to designate giving options such as the following:
- Community Impact Fund: Helps all local people and communities by investing in all United Way programs that support access to such things as education, jobs and basic needs.
- A few examples of options directing your gift to a specific issue:
- Education, which helps provide high quality education from cradle to career.
- Jobs, which helps provide jobs and training for adults for sustainable employment.
- Basic Needs, which works to prevent hunger, homelessness and health problems.
Learn more about EFB's programs here.
About United Way
United Way creates pathways out of poverty for the most vulnerable in our community. There are 167 nonprofit partner agencies supporting 323 programs in multiple strategies to improve impact areas.
Meet some of the people through a United Way video that the organization works to help.