You are here
BPS Login Account
The BPS Login page is where parents and guardians can go to create and manage their district account. The BPS Login account will give users access to the district's core tools: The Hub and Infinite Campus.
New Parents & Guardians
- After a student's enrollment is processed, new parents will receive an email with their BPS Login username (user must submit a valid birth date, email address, and proof of legal guardianship during online registration to receive an account).
- To claim your BPS Login account, visit login.isd271.org and select "Claim My Account". You will be asked to provide your email address, date of birth, and username.
- Follow these directions for additional help.
Existing Parents & Guardians
- If you already have a district username and password, you can login to the Hub and Infinite Campus with those credentials.
- Users are encouraged to update their password to keep their accounts secure. You can reset your password by going to login.isd271.org, going to the "Profiles" tab, and clicking "Change Password".
- The first time you login to the BPS Login page, you'll be required to answer 3 challenge questions which can be used if you ever forget your password.
What if I forget my username or password?
- You can retrieve a forgotten username or reset your forgotten password by going to login.isd271.org and clicking "Need Help?".
- You can reset your password using your email address on file, or with the answers to your challenge questions.
- During the school year, contact your school's media director for account support.
- During the summer, contact the district's Tech Center at 952-681-6456 or email@example.com.