You are here
- City of Bloomington Human Services: Human Services provides support to low-income individuals and families, multicultural communities, youth, older adults, people with disabilities and people who are homeless. 952-563-8733
- Hennepin County Human Services: 612 348-4111
- Hennepin County Children's Mental Health Services case management: 612-348-4111
- Hennepin County Mental Health Emergencies
Child Crisis: 612-348-2233 / Adult Crisis: 612-596- 1223
- Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery Crisis: 763-591-0100 Information: 763-591-0400
- MN Resource List
- Cornerstone Advocacy and Violence Prevention Crisis: 952-884-0330
- Minnesota Day One Services 1-866-223-1111
- Minnesota Association for Children's Mental Health (MACMH)
- VEAP: VEAP is a Bloomington volunteer organization that provides many services to families in need. These services include emergency food shelf, Christmas assistance with food and toys, school supplies for children and limited emergency assistance for families in crisis.
- 2-1-1: You can call 2-1-1 in the metro area to reach United Way's information and referral service which provides 24-hour, free information about community based services throughout Hennepin County.
- PACER: The Pacer center is located in Bloomington, MN. Its mission is to expand opportunities and enhance the quality of life of children with disabilities and their families.952-838-9000.
- NAMI: National Alliance for the Mentally Ill is a support and advocacy organization of people with mental illness, their families and friends. NAMI Minnesota office: 651-645-2948.