You are here
Services include the following:
- Academic Assistance
- Culturally Relevant Activities
- Access to Supportive Relationships
- Youth Development Activities
- Life Skills Guidance
- Family Literacy Events
- Lending Library - All Native Authors!
- Post-Secondary Preparation
- Community Gatherings
- Summer Programming
Who is eligible to participate?Any student with American Indian ancestry who fits one of the following qualifications:
- enrolled member of a recognized tribe
- parent is an enrolled member of a recognized tribe
- grandparent is an enrolled member of a recognized tribe
If you do not have a printer, please call your child's school or the Indian Education office to have a 506 form sent home.
What do the services cost?
There is no cost to participate! The program recieves funding from Title VII and the Success for the Future of Minnesota grant.