Learning Model Registration Forms: Early Learning and Elementary
Our elementary schools will shift to traditional, in-person learning starting Tuesday, Jan. 19. We look forward to welcoming students back to school, while still offering a distance learning model for families who select that option. Please note we do not plan to offer a hybrid option for students going forward.
Schools will work to minimize disruptions as a result of this transition; however, students may be assigned a different classroom teacher as we adjust to accommodate family preferences.
- Monday, Jan. 4 - All students return to school in distance learning
- Wednesday-Friday, Jan. 13-15 - No school for early learning and elementary students: Professional development and state-required teacher prep time to shift to in-person learning
- Monday, Jan. 18 - No school district-wide: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Tuesday, Jan. 19 - In-person learning begins for preschool and grade K-2 students
- Monday, Feb. 1 - In-person learning begins for grade 3-5 students
Learning Model Registration Form
Please complete a Learning Model Registration Form below for each student by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 30, selecting either traditional in-person learning or the distance learning model.
- Lea estas instrucciones y complete esta forma en español
- Aqri tilmaamaha, sidoo kalana buuxi foomka af Somaliga ku qoran