The Health Commons at Pond Center offers health and wellness care to Bloomington Schools students and families at no cost.
Open Mondays and Wednesdays from 2-6 p.m.
Care is provided by Minnesota State University, Mankato faculty and Family Nurse Practitioner-level nursing students, in collaboration with other providers as needed.
- Treating acute illness (infections and other minor illnesses)
- Sports physicals
- Health screenings and referrals
- Vision/hearing/dental/early intervention screenings
- Mental health support/referrals
- Sexual health and risk reduction education
- Managing chronic illness
- Nutrition counseling
- Health education and health promotion
- Bullying prevention and action
- Education regarding resources, school, community
- Support for family development and family transitions
- Family connections to school and community sessions
- Family caregiving strategies
9600 3rd Ave. S.
Bloomington, MN 55420
Children's Dental Services and Washburn Center for Children are also located within the Health Commons at Pond, providing services by appointment.
Children’s Dental Services
First and third Thursday of each month
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please call for an appointment: 612-746-1530
Washburn Center for Children
Monday - Friday by appointment