In order to attend school, students must show they are in compliance with Minnesota State Immunization Requirements. A copy of the student's current immunization record must be on file with the school.
Students may receive legal exemption from the immunization law for medical reasons, please provide a signed medical providers order. For conscientiously held beliefs, families must provide a notarized exemption form to the health office in order to fulfill state requirements. Exemption documentation can be submitted on the immunization record as noted above. A new exemption form may be required when immunization requirements change.
Parents can schedule immunization appointments with their children's physicians. For those families without a personal physician, you may contact one of the following:
- Bloomington Public Health offers low-cost immunization clinics. Dates and times of community immunization clinics are available by calling 952-563-8900.
- Health Commons at Pond offers health and wellness care to Bloomington Schools students and families at no cost. Free immunizations are provided to students and families with public insurance or no insurance. Open Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:00 pm-6:00 pm. 952-681-6277
- Park Nicollet Clinic offers immunizations through the No Shots No, School program.
- MinuteClinics are located in area Target stores and Cub Foods stores.
- The Neighborhood Health Care Network offers low-cost medical and dental resources and health insurance information. Call 651-489-2273 (CARE).