Families from Bloomington and across the Twin Cities choose our Gifted and Talented programs for the opportunity to help highly academic and creatively gifted students continue to grow and be challenged.
More than simply differentiating curriculum, our programs are designed to enhance the unique capabilities of gifted children. Our programs include five major components:
- Integrated Curriculum
- Critical thinking and creative expression
- Social and emotional development and enhancement
- Family engagement and parent education
- Taught by Gifted Ed. Specialists and GT trained teachers
Our programs are classroom or cohort-based using rigorous, research-based curriculum and instruction. Programming begins in 2nd grade with multiple options through 12th grade.
In addition to our application-based programs, students in all grades benefit from differentiated teaching with options for advanced learning and enrichment opportunities supported by Gifted & Talented staff.
- Accelerate newsletter
- Recommended student games and resources
Erin Boltik, Ed. S.
Director of Gifted Programs & Services
Middle School Coordinator
High School Coordinator